Texts for reading and translation
- Ma famille | My family
- Ma semaine | My week
- Quatre saisons aux États-Unis | Four seasons in the USA
- La ville où j’habite | My city
- Acheter des aliments | Buying products
- Ma journée habituelle | My usual day
- Couleurs du petit Michael | The colors of little Michael
- Notre repos | Our vacation
Reading helps to remember a lot of new words without tedious memorization. When learning French independently, short logically connected sentences give a lot of useful information with minimal effort.
Complicated ideas are easy to understand when reading a small short text.
A thematic selection of basic words and expressions connected in a single topic expands the semantic field. Short stories that can be read in one sitting are remembered faster than a long boring novel.